Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Shortdeals.in
These Terms of Service (the “Terms“) are a binding legal agreement between you and Shortdeals.in (“Shortdeals.in” or “we”, “us”, “our”, “Shortdeals“), regarding your use of the Shortdeals.in website and services at Shortdeals.in and other websites owned and operated by Shortdeals.in to the extent applicable (the website and services are collectively referred to as the “Service“). Please read this Agreement carefully.
We may periodically make changes to these Terms. By accessing or using the Service, you accept this Agreement and any modifications that we may make to the Agreement. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of the Terms frequently and remain informed of any changes to it. If you do not agree to any provision of these Terms, you should not use the Service.
Please note that Shortdeals.in/We Have financial relationships with some of the merchants listed on our website. Shortdeals.in may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize some of the links located throughout the content on this site and generate Sales, Lead, Signup, Joining or any other Action on the merchant Platform. Read All Applicable Disclaimer, for use of ShortDeals.
Copyright and Limited License
The Service and all information, data, and other content and materials available on the Service, including, without limitation, the Shortdeals.in logo and all designs, text, documents, graphics, software, videos, sound files, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”), are the proprietary property of Shortdeals.in and its suppliers, licensors, Affiliate partners are protected by international copyright laws. Store logo, Brand Logo and Name Posted on our website is property of their respected owner.
If you comply with all the terms and conditions of these Terms, Shortdeals.in grants you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access the Service and to electronically copy (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of the Content for your personal, and non-commercial purposes only. The Service is for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution. This license is revocable at any time.
Except as otherwise explicitly provided in this Agreement or as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, you will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to (a) reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Service; (b) rent, lease, or sublicense access to the Service; nor (c) circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures of the Service.
We are a Marketing Agency that earns Revenue from Advertising & Affiliate Marketing. We are providing Deals, Offers and online coupons to our users on our Website, Social Media Pages & Other Communication Channels. We provide Deals, Offers and online coupons to our users. Shortdeals.in is not responsible for the redemption, errors, omissions, or expiration of online coupons and offers. It is your responsibility to make sure that a discount, special pricing, or free offer is present in the checkout process at the applicable merchant website. All offers and promotions featured as a part of the Service are subject to change without notice and we have no control over the legality of any coupons or the ability of any merchant to complete the sale in accordance with the offers. user
Deals & Offer Posted on the Site are for information purposes only and the user making transaction should carefully read Information and Offer's Terms & Condition on the Actual offer site/store before making any Transaction. Offer Posted here is just information and does not constitute any Legal contractual right for the User and the user cannot use the Same for Legal purposes.
You may register for and maintain an account to access additional features, such as voting on deals, posting comments, and submitting your coupon deals to the Service. When you register, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by registration forms on the Service (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of any logins, passwords, or other credentials that you select or that are provided to you for use on the Service; and (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Shortdeals.in, and to keep all such information accurate, current, and complete. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
You will not: (a) use this Service for any commercial purpose; (b) access, monitor or copy any content or information on the Service using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; (c) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Service or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Service; (d) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (e) deep-link to any portion of the Service (including, without limitation, the direct link to a coupon) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
(f) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Service into any other website without our prior written authorization; or (g) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
The Service may include interactive features and services, including social networking functionality, forums, message boards, ratings or review functionality, and similar services, in which you or third parties may send messages to Service users, and create, post, or store coupons, profile data, pictures, ratings or reviews, and other Content on the Service (“Interactive Services”). You are solely responsible for your use of Interactive Services and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Services, you agree not to post, transmit, distribute, upload, or otherwise disseminate through the Service any of the following:
- Materials that are unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or fraudulent;
- Material that violates, or that causes Shortdeals.in or its affiliates or subsidiaries to violate, any applicable law, regulation, or order of any governmental authority in any jurisdiction;
- Material that infringes, or that may infringe, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party, or that you otherwise do not have the right to make available;
- Private or confidential information of any person or entity, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, and any trade secrets or information for which you have any obligation of confidentiality or material that impersonates any person or entity, or misrepresents your affiliation with the Service or with any other person or entity;
- Material that is or contains any advertising or solicitation, including, without limitation, links to commercial products or services or any political campaigning (except in portions of the Service that are expressly designated as portions in which such material is allowed, such as the posting of coupons by non-commercial users);
- Comments that in any way refer to persons under 18 years of age;
- Personal data about any user;
- Viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; or
- Material that, in the sole judgment of Shortdeals.in, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any person or entity from using or enjoying any Interactive Services or other portions of the Service, or which may expose Shortdeals.in or its users to harm or liability of any nature.
- Shortdeals.in takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any material posted, stored, or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto. Although Shortdeals.in has no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor any material posted on or transmitted through the Service, Shortdeals.in reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, and edit any material posted, stored, or transmitted on or through the Service at any time and for any reason without notice.
If you post material on or through the Service, then, unless Shortdeals.in indicates otherwise, you (a) grant Shortdeals.in and its subsidiaries and affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such material throughout the world in any media; (b) grant Shortdeals.in and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such material, if they choose; and (c) represent and warrant that you own and control all of the rights to the material that you post, or you otherwise have the right to post such material to the Service; and the use and posting of material you supply does not violate these Terms, will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity, and will not otherwise create any harm or liability of any type for Shortdeals.in or for third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to coupons, comments, suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided by you in the form of email or other submissions to Shortdeals.in (excluding material that you post on the Service in accordance with these Terms), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Shortdeals.in. Shortdeals.in will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable law, Shortdeals.in maintains a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Shortdeals.in’s sole discretion, account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Shortdeals.in may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service to any users and/or terminate the accounts of any account holders who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you believe that any Content on the Service infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notice of infringement with Shortdeals.in’s designated agent as set forth below.
Attn: User Data Manager
SCO 1, Bhagat Singh Chowk,
Barwala, Hisar, HR-125121
Email: [email protected]
Shortdeals.in may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement to users of the Service by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to a user’s email address in its records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address in its records.
Shortdeals.in, the Shortdeals.in logo, and any other product or service name or slogan contained on the Service and in any Content are trademarks of Shortdeals.in and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Shortdeals.in or the applicable trademark holder. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Service or in any Content are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Shortdeals.in.
The Service may contain links to Web pages and content of third parties (“Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. Shortdeals.in does not monitor, endorse, or adopt, or have any control over, any Third-Party Content. Shortdeals.in undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness.
Additionally, if you follow a link or otherwise navigate away from the Service, please be aware that these Terms will no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Websites or Third-Party Content to which you navigate from the Service. You access and use Third-Party Content at your own risk.
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions from third parties. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Shortdeals.in, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party.
We may provide
information via placing a banner on an image of a post which can be an opinion,
suggestion, additional product information, relevant details or any other
details. The information provided via banner, in any manner, does not create a
contractual agreement between the user of the website and ShortDeals.
Exclusive deals and coupons are property of ShortDeals, no one is allowed to use it on their website.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Shortdeals.in, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, and suppliers from and against any costs, damages, expenses, and liabilities (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR INTERACTIONS AND DEALINGS WITH ANY SERVICE USERS, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON AND THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SHORTDEALS.IN AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SHORTDEALS.IN DOES NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCESS TO ANY CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING SHORTDEALS.IN THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER SHORTDEALS.IN NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SHORTDEALS.IN OR ANY SUPPLIER OR LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT.
THE MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY OF SHORTDEALS.IN AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS Rs.1000 (INR). EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Restrictions on Access
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, Shortdeals.in reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Service and to block, restrict, and prevent your future access to, and use of, the Service. Additionally, Shortdeals.in reserves the right to modify, discontinue, and restrict, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the Service without notice in its sole discretion. Neither Shortdeals.in nor its suppliers or licensors will be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, discontinuance, or restriction of the Service.
Consent to Electronic Communications
By using the Service, you consent to receive electronic communications from Shortdeals.in. These communications may include notices about your account and information concerning or related to the Service. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that Shortdeals.in sends to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
General Legal Notices
Shortdeals.in’s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive its ability to act with respect to that circumstance or similar circumstances. Any provision of these Terms that is found to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable will be severed from these Terms, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue to be in full force and effect. The section headings and titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Any provision in these Terms that by its nature should survive the termination of your license to access the Service or any termination of these Terms (including, without limitation, provisions governing indemnification, limitations on liability, disclaimers of warranty, and ownership of the intellectual property) will continue to remain in full force and effect after any such termination.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Shortdeals.in concerning the Service. These Terms supersede all prior agreements or communications between you and Shortdeals.in regarding the subject matter of these Terms.
You Can Join the WhatsApp broadcast/Group/Telegram Channel of ShortDeals for Receiving Deal Alerts, Amazon Quiz Answers and Other Updates.
WhatsApp Broadcast/Group Messages/Telegram Channel May Contain Affiliate URLs, Paid Promotions and Endorsements. We May Earn by your action such as Purchasing Products, Signing up, Free Trial Signup, Visits/Click, Download, Install, Forms/Surveys, Share, etc.
- We take utmost care while obtaining information but do not claim that information Provided on WhatsApp/Telegram is 100% Accurate & Error Free.
- Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time When the Message is Shared and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Store (i.e. Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra.. etc.) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of Displayed products.
- Product Price change based on the location of the Buyer and available seller, Price & Availability depends on various factors and may not be available to you or your location for any reason.
- WhatsApp Telegram Message/Broadcast is Just Information does not create any legal contractual rights for users on stores & ShortDeals. And users cannot use the same for Legal Purpose.
- We also have the right to send Individual Messages on WhatsApp/Telegram & We Can reach users of one channel from alternative channels (E.g. WhatsApp Broadcast users can be contacted via SMS, Telegram, etc.
- WhatsApp Broadcast Service/Telegram Channel is available on an As-it-as-is basis without any warranty.
- We May Track the Performance of Links Shared with Special Tracking Technologies, Web Beacons & URLs which may Obtain & Store Anonymous Link click Data and Metrics.
- We Are Obliged to share Information requested by Legal Authorities.
- Users can Join WhatsApp Broadcast by Sending “Join” to +91-9817638606 (Not Case-Sensitive)
- User Can Join Telegram Channel by Clicking “t.me/ShortDeals” or by Joining the Telegram channel having the Username “ShortDeals”
- To Stop WhatsApp Alerts, Users Need to delete Our Number from their Phone. To Delete Your Number from Our Server, User Need to Send WhatsApp Message “De-Register” to 91-9817638606 from your registered Number. We Will Delete your Number from Our Contact within 7 Working Days.
Questions & Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about the Service or these Terms, you may contact Shortdeals.in through our website or write us at:
Attn: User Data Manager
SCO 1, Bhagat Singh Chowk,
Barwala, Hisar, HR-125121